Measure your horse, the fit is very important. Too tight creates constant discomfort which could result in runs or sores. Too large lets in draughts and wet.
HORSE RUG SIZE CONVERSION CHART:
Top Gear Equestrian Limited
Please read these terms carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Occasionally we do get things wrong or the item you receive is not quite what you hoped for.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange, subject to the following conditions:
• We must be notified that you wish to return the item within 7 days of receipt.Items are returned carriage paid.
• Items are received in a resalable condition.
• Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
• It would be appreciated if items where possible are returned complete with all packaging in good condition.
• We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
• All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please use the returns form sent with the order.
• We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
We are unable to refund:
• Used items: We classify items as used if the original hang tags are removed.
• Items damaged in transit: Sending items back in their product packaging only is not enough; items to be returned should be properly protected on their journey back with all the packaging we used to send it to you, including the product packaging and the corrugated outer box if used. If you send it back any other way you risk the item becoming damaged in transit and consequently you will lose all or part of your refund. The minimum handling charge for items not properly packaged is £20.00.
· Safety Helmets, Skull Caps: Due to Safety concerns, as soon as the helmet is safely delivered to you, we can no longer guarantee that they are damage free. We do not sell pre-worn or second hand safety helmets, nor would we want you to buy one.These items may only be accepted for return due to warranty issues.
• Special Orders: We are also unable to refund deliveries we have made to you that were ‘special orders’. We may agree to take back a ‘special order’ but you need to let us know first with your order number and the items from the order to be returned.
• The original delivery charge.
If you return an item for a refund which triggered a saving or discount on your original order (for example free delivery or a saving on an associated item).The refund will be adjusted to remove the original saving or discount which no longer applies.
While we work hard to ensure that the content on the site is accurate and current, we can't guarantee that the content will be free from error. We exclude any liability for any errors and omissions on the site. The access or use by you of the contents of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not make any representation or warranty and expressly disclaim any and all such warranties and terms in respect of any products, services, information or materials.
Top Gear Equestrian Limited. Company Number 7665461
Registered address: 3a Beeching Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3LG.
Just like people, horses sometimes need a little help to keep themselves cool or warm based on the weather. That’s exactly why horse rugs were developed and produced. Designed and developed by Olympian horse rider Mark Todd, his range of rugs benefit from his years of expertise with horses, making them the ideal choice for anyone who owns a horse.